Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I MIGHT be obsessed with white kitchens...

just maybe... but seriously, everywhere I look I fall in love with them all over again. My cabinet guy and designer SIL have tried to talk me out of it, but I am sticking to my guns. White kitchen it is! I love the one on the bottom with the blue tile backsplash, if I decide to be brave :)
 Or I might change it up with a fun colored island - LOVE this one (above)!
The blue morrocan-style tiles above (top sample) would be a super-fun kitchen backsplash as well.  I am still up in the air about that one, I might be boring and go with white subway tile for the backsplash, I change my color preferences too often to commit to colored tile, but we'll see :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments and ideas! Come back and play in the Crap Room anytime!