Friday, June 24, 2011

I feel a copy-cat-for-cheaper challenge coming on!



I LOVE the look and feel of this dining room, but let's be real I have a budget. I called just out of curiosity to get prices, and the bench at table alone would set me back about $5000.00. Hmmm, not quite in the budget. What's a crafty girl to do? Well, I found an old church pew on ksl in the just the right size for my dining nook, and have plans for Big Daddy to build me an awesome dining table. Just you wait, it will be awesome (I hope! :). I already have fun mismatched chairs from my old dining set, so a new coat of paint will make them work just great. Can't wait to start this project, and I will let you know what my budget comes to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments and ideas! Come back and play in the Crap Room anytime!